PLEASE NOTE: The advertised price INCLUDES the 2 adjoining orchards blocks at 18 Old Kapunda Road and 1 Kranz Road.
PLEASE CALL ME NOW TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION THIS WEEK, OR PERHAPS ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON?
“Warnest Haus” was originally built around 1913, and four generations of the same family have lived and loved it here ever since!
A truly magnificent Barossa homestead, ample garaging, various outhouses including its own museum, the best chook yard we have ever sold, and of course the irrigated orchard of over 50 varieties of fruits and nuts.
The beautiful stone residence sits proudly on its own piece of land of some 1,964 sqm (approx.), with 2 adjoining “orchard” blocks of 1,833 sqm (approx.).
The land size of the combined offering is approx. 3,787 sqm. on a corner of prime “Village of Nuriootpa” real estate.
The home itself is a quintessential early 1900’s Barossa family home….. a beautifully restored traditional stone residence of generous proportion, with a modern twist – the stunning “Troppo” designed extension added to the home several years ago so cleverly designed with love and attention to ensure most enjoyable modern family living and making the most of its truly beautiful surrounds.
This beautiful home is currently disposed as follows:
• Four generous bedrooms, all with fireplaces, and one opening to its own yoga room.
• Stunning central hall way leading through the “original” home to what lies beyond!
• Two beautifully fitted bathrooms
• Massive rear open space living room with 5 metre ceilings, superb ventilation, opening to the shady side verandah, vine covered entertainment area, and the orchards beyond
• Fully equipped galley kitchen
• Cool room, and ample pantry space
• Study, art studio, or perhaps a fifth bedroom
• Laundry with generous cupboard space
Other features include:
• Ducted air conditioning
• Screen doors and security system
• Delightful outdoor vine covered area – just perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining
• 6 rain water tanks – approx. 118,000 litre capacity
• “Steri flo” water Filtration system
• 19 Solar panels
• 2 garages/work sheds offering parking for 4 vehicles, and a trailer shed
• A large garden shed
• “Harrys” museum
• Covered chook run with nipple feed watering
• Property protected by plumbed external fire extinguisher system
• Established and well kept “house” garden , a pond
• The property is well fenced offering wonderful privacy and security.
The beautifully maintained orchard has over 50 different types of fruit and nut trees, several vegetable areas including an asparagus patch and yes – it is fully irrigated.
Positioned so well close to the middle of the Nuriootpa town centre, but with a feeling of being in “away from it all” , this outstanding property is handy to boutiques, antique shops, galleries, restaurants, cafes, hotels, schools, and also enjoys the many welcoming Barossa community groups offering a wide range of special interest groups, churches, and sporting clubs.
Nuriootpa is an easy 1 hour drive from the city of Adelaide, and right in the heart of Australia’s premium wine growing area.
This is Barossa Valley living at its best – an incredible lifestyle property to live in and enjoy as it is now, or perhaps sell the adjoining blocks if not required and reap the reward. The choice will be yours.
Please ring Richard Colley to arrange a private viewing at a time to suit.
Mobile: 0418 827710 Email: Richard@ennispartners.com.au