Perfectly, peacefully, and securely positioned in this exclusive gated enclave in the heart of beautiful Gilberton.
Beautifully built in 2000, the home exudes warmth, comfort, and sophistication, all set on a delightful well established low maintenance 343 sqm allotment.
This is a home to simplify your life, live incredibly comfortably, entertain in style, and then lock up and leave if and when required!
This gorgeous property features:
· A private secure entrance off Buckingham Street
· welcoming vestibule opening into the light filled entrance hall
· a formal sitting room with coffered ceilings and plantation shutters
· fabulous open plan living room, with a northerly aspect, with a sensational bay windowed meals area overlooking the pretty rear gardens and entertainment areas
· super “gourmet’s” kitchen well fitted with SMEG appliances, and an abundance of bench and pantry space
· well fitted laundry with plenty of storage space
· wonderful downstairs office/study or perhaps a fourth bedroom, with bespoke shelving and a built in desk
· Downstairs powder room
Then wander up upstairs to find:
· A most generous master bedroom suite with a beautifully fitted walk in wardrobe and superb ensuite bathroom .
· Two further sizeable bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes
· “family” bathroom with oversized bath, separate show, and quality fittings.
Wow – The outdoor areas are amazing! All beautifully paved offering exceptional spaces for “chilling out” with a book or entertaining friends and family on a grand scale – there is even a gas outlet for your barbeque! Enjoy the immaculate well established easy-care garden areas all serviced by an automatic irrigation system, and a soothing water feature.
You will also love the generous double width garage, with a remote panel lift, offering access to the rear yard, and extra parking for 2 further cars if required for your friends and visitors.
Other features of this immaculate home include 3 metre high ceilings throughout much of the home, a lovely neutral colour palette, plantation shutters in a number of rooms, super quiet zoned reverse cycle air conditioning, security system, and a 4.95 kw Solar system.
You will be in easy walking distance from the village of Walkerville to the east, and North Adelaide to the west. Fabulous schools are close by including Wilderness, Walkerville Primary and St Andrews, and just a little further to St Peters and PAC. It’s an easy stroll or bus ride across to the Adelaide Oval, or little further into the CBD – Living in Buckingham Street is very convenient.
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing at a time to suit.
For sale by way of Expressions of Interest, concluding Friday 28th April at 11.30am unless sold beforehand.