What a gem! A single level immaculately presented apartment quietly situated at the rear of a small well maintained group close to the parklands in this premier North Adelaide location!
Of generous proportion, this superb home features:
· An inviting lounge and dining room with gas log fire
· A delightful “up sized” master bedroom with well fitted built in wardrobes
· A second light and bright “double” bedroom
· A superb up-graded kitchen with a concealed dishwasher, 900 cm wide oven, double sink, and plenty of cupboard space.
· Super renovated “white” bathroom with a separate bath and shower, and adjacent separate loo
· Separate laundry opening to the rear courtyard
· A lockable garage with remoted control door, also opening to the rear courtyard
· Large private rear courtyard ideal for “alfresco entertaining”
Other features include a most tasteful neutral décor throughout, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
Ward Street is North Adelaide living at its best…. a quick stroll for coffee or a bite to eat on O’Connell Street, wander down the hill to the Adelaide Oval, and easy walking distance to hospitals, universities, and the Adelaide CBD. You can even catch the free “City Connector” bus into Adelaide.
All set within most attractive grounds and you will love living here!
A wonderful opportunity to purchase an immaculate, safe, easy care “lock up and leave” apartment with a feeling of space and light in this fabulous location! A super place for you to live, possibly for your children whilst at university, maybe an Adelaide town house for country folk, or a most attractive rental/investment opportunity.
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing at a time to suit.
For sale by way of Expressions of Interest, concluding Wednesday 14th September at 11.30 am unless sold beforehand