This stylish 3 bedroom town house in a group of just 5 features:
• Good sized main bedroom with lots of wardrobe space
• Second bedroom, also with BIR.
• A Third bedroom
• Upstairs Office/Study
• Good original kitchen with loads of cupboards space.
• Nicely tiled upstairs bathroom.
• Second bathroom/laundry downstairs – very handy!
• A generous lounge
• A separate Dining room
• A sunny rear family room.
• Air conditioned and gas heated
• Lovely private front and rear courtyards…
• Covered secure carport + extra car parking space
A well built 1970’s townhouse with raked ceilings, great light, and superb proportion.
Within walking distance to everything you need via the magnificent streets of North Adelaide. Love Golf? Swimming? Walking or jogging? The parklands are very handy! O’Connell Street and its lovely shops, hotels and restaurants are close by, and it’s an easy stroll to the wonderful new Adelaide Oval, and over the new footbridge into the beautiful city of Adelaide. The bus is handy also! Life is SO easy here!
A brilliant place to live and/or a great time to add to your investment portfolio…
A beauty…. Come and have a look!
Please phone Greg Ennis on 82390909 or Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing.
Expressions of Interest Campaign concluding Thursday 3/12/15 at 12.30pm.
Council Rates: TBA
Strata Fees: TBA
SA Water: TBA
Living space: 161 sqm plus 18 sqm carport (approx.)
Year built: c 1976