Sitting happily at the front of this small group of solid brick units, on stunning Childers Street, close by to O’Connell Street, this light and bright re-furbished unit could be just what you have been looking for!
• A good-sized bedroom, with built in wardrobe space, ceiling fan, and a northerly aspect
• Generously sized living room
• Updated kitchen with a s/s stove, rangehood, and plenty of cupboard space
• Renovated bathroom with lovely tiling, a “proper bath” and new vanity unit
• Split system air conditioner in the living room
• Separate “communal” laundry
• Covered car park
Circa 1960’s, this solid brick unit is very well presented with updated kitchen and bathroom facilities.
It is a hop step and a jump down to vibrant O’Connell Street with its picture theatre, super restaurants, pubs, and cafes, and a short stroll south onto the Adelaide Oval and city beyond. Head North and you will be at the parklands and aquatic centre in minutes, or West down to the North Adelaide Golf Course! This is convenient living at its best.
This is a super place to live, perhaps use as your city town house, or a great start or addition to your property portfolio!
Like to inspect??? Please phone Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to make a time that suits you to come and have a look!