Downstairs is a substantial living room with dining area adjacent. An updated kitchen opens to a 2nd informal living space perfect for parties/celebrations or larger gatherings of friends… and there is still more room in the courtyard with a professionally installed commercial grade sail cloth cover.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms – each of good proportions and all with robes.
Additional features include separate computer nook, easily accessed roof storage and bonus 2nd carpark.
Wonderfully situated. Outstanding security. Recommended.
– Outback verandah enclosed with multi-stack patio door
– Door opening to paved rear yard shaded by shade sail
– New rear fencing backyard
– New rainwater tank and pressure pump plumbed to house/shed
– Bi-fold window in kitchen opening into bar/entertaining area
– Aira heater and fan
– New air-conditioning installed by Mecair
– New instant hot water system
– Electric roller shutters to upstairs rooms (Classic Roller Shutters)
– New carpet upstairs
– New porcelain tiles downstairs
– New toilet and hand basin + laundry
– All doors and skirting replaced
– Painted inside
– Replaced electrical switch board, new light switches, power points and new light fittings
– New front security door and Invisigard security screens – ground floor
– Enclosed room under stairs – loft storage area
– New curtains and blinds (Kornblum)
– New robes
– Stonecraft stone pavers
– New garage door