A delightfully renovated and beautifully presented family home in the heart of magnificent Manningham.
“Neat as a pin” sums it up – this fastidiously maintained residence of generous proportion offers privacy and style, with a wonderful back garden for family fun.
Live happily, entertain in style, and be only 5 km from the CBD!
This superb property, sitting on some 707 sqm (approx), features:
· welcoming portico
· generous master bedroom suite with built in wardrobes
· Two further sizeable bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
· A delightful lounge room with a beautifully fitted home office adjoining
· A great rear open plan family room opening to the rear verandah and back yard beyond
· Up to the minute kitchen boasting European appliances, plentiful cupboards and bench space.
· Smart “black and white” bathroom with quality fittings
· 2nd “loo” and well fitted laundry
· A most generous double length carport, with a remote door.
· Off street parking for at least 6 cars if required!
· Massive outdoor entertaining area – what a place for having those large special celebrations at home in any weather! Complete with ceiling fans and lighting!
· Large storage/garden shed/workshop
Other features of this super home include a most pleasing classical and high quality neutral décor throughout, zoned reverse cycle air conditioning, security system.
The delightful well established and immaculate easy-care garden offers both a place for solace, and space for family fun – plenty of room for backyard cricket and kicking the football! You will find lemon, cumquat, and orange trees, plus plenty of room to plant your annuals and herbs! A superb “old fashioned” back yard to really enjoy.
There are also fabulous schools close by including Vale Park Primary, St Monicas, St Andrews, and Roma Mitchell Secondary College. Woolworths Walkerville, Drakes Collinswood, and the Marden Shopping Centres are all close by.
What a chance to move into a wonderful environment that offers superb accommodation and a beautiful safe and secure lifestyle in this premier location!
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing at a time to suit.
For sale by way of Expressions of Interest, concluding Monday 19th December at 11.30am unless sold beforehand.