Wow! This superb expansive and architecturally designed home offers superb marina or hills views from almost every light filled room!
Blanche Parade is a very quiet parade of beautiful homes, and Number 9 a residence of immediate appeal and most generous proportion – bigger is better, and what great value!
Constructed in 2008 this super sleek modern home has been so cleverly designed to offer great accommodation, superb separate living spaces, and certainly makes the most of this idyllic location.
Bigger is better! Offering some 299 sqm (approx.) of build area, and well sited on the 750 sqm (approx.) waterfront block, this fun filled home features:
• A superb “open plan” living room with ceilings to the sky, opening to a covered “captains club” paved entertainment area, expansive paved and lawns areas, and your own boat landing beyond
• A well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher – of course!
• Downstairs master bedroom suite complete with generous walk in wardrobe and a beautifully tiled en-suite bathroom
• A “family sized” laundry with outdoor access to the service yard
• A downstairs “powder room”
Wander up the magnificent timber staircase to find:
• Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 – all with built in cupboards
• A massive living/family/rumpus room with bar facilities – plenty of room for the pool table up here!
• Another living area opening to the upstairs balcony overlooking the marina
• A great tiled bathroom with separate spa bath and shower
• A cute north facing balcony to escape to for a quiet read of the paper or afternoon siesta!
Other quality features of this beautiful property include:
• ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout
• A security system,
• Outside shower and fish cleaning facilities within the service yard
• “Oversized” double garage with remote control door, and roller-door access to the rear
Watch the birds fly over from your decks, maybe throw in a fishing line from the wharf – put in your kayak, or take-off in your boat from the landing- or just simply smell the salt air –
The Coorong Quays Marina is close on hand, – the Tavern is very good, and if you whip over the bridge to the township of Goolwa you will find an abundance of amenities that will cater for all of your needs.
The owners are very happy to discuss the options of a “walk in walk out” arrangement to include furniture if that suits you!
Life on Hindmarsh Island is wonderful thing, and the Coorong Quays waterfront estate is world class. You will love it here!
A superb opportunity! Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing.