Perfectly positioned in wonderful Walkerville, within an exclusive enclave of just 5 superior “courtyard” homes built in 1996, this stand alone beauty is sure to impress!
Nestled toward the end of a most attractive wide garden lined driveway, and set behind a delightful garden of colour, this superb home offers privacy and space with an abundance of light ..
It has all the comforts and feeling of space of a larger home without the upkeep! Elegant neutral decor has created a lovely feeling of comfort and style throughout.
• A delightful welcoming foyer, opening into the generous sitting and dining room
• A sun drenched North East facing family room, opening to the superb covered courtyard area and the delightful gardens
• A well presented kitchen with masses of storage and bench space
• A well proportioned main bedroom with great built in wardrobes, and access to the 2 way bathroom
• Powder room
• 2 further bedrooms
• A good sized laundry
• A two car side by side carport with a remote controlled door, with access to the pretty rear garden, and space in front of the home for visitors cars.
Other features include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, beautifully established and lush easy care gardens complete with irrigation. Set amongst the magnificent homes of Walkerville, easy access to buses, a short stroll to the Walkerville Terrace “village” and within very close proximity to the city of Adelaide, Belt Street is very comfortable and convenient indeed!
An exciting opportunity to purchase a superb, safe, easy care home with a feeling of space in this super location. A fabulous place to live or a wonderful addition to your investment property portfolio!
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange an inspection at a time to suit you.
For Sale by Expressions Of Interest, concluding at 12.30pm on Friday 16th December 2016 unless sold beforehand.