Words alone cannot convey the utter magnificence of this home. The finest residence of its genre in Norwood and situated on undoubtedly its grandest boulevard with second street access, this a home built without compromise.
Classical architecture with the correct proportions and ceiling heights, the owner-builders have employed solid construction techniques including concrete suspended slabs and stairwells with the rarity of multiple basement garaging and additional cellar rooms. Meticulous workmanship means all the grandeur of a bygone era without the upkeep.
The accommodation provided is opulent, expansive and in the case of the under-croft area also versatile with extra rooms ideally suited to cellars/ home theatre/ gymnasiums or simply extra storage. Underfloor heating is provided throughout with the exception of the carpeted bedrooms and study (5th Bedroom) which are located on the upper level.
This is truly an environment where you can live the life of your dreams. With an ambience much like a first class Mediterranean resort you can holiday at home with the family all year round.
A sample of design highlights include:
– Beautiful fully tiled, solar heated swimming pool with swim-out spa, swim jets and fountain water feature.
– Loggia with comprehensive outdoor kitchen including charcoal BBQ, commercial stainless steel range hood & bar fridge, wok burner, oven and sink.
– Additional garage off Alfred Street providing room for a seventh vehicle.
– Sculptural outdoor shower and fourth w/c.
– Multiple court yard areas, professionally landscaped including a stunning relocated palm tree.
– Chefs kitchen with premium appliances, walk-through pantry and large island bench with additional sink & built-in bar fridge.
– Travertine marble (32mm) to all bathroom vanities and kitchen bench tops.
– Parquetry flooring to formal entry, formal dining and sitting room.
– Feature gas fireplace to sitting room with marble fire surround.
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
– Security system including electric driveway gates and intercom.
– ‘Sonos’ sound system with combination VAF (outdoor) & Bose speakers.
Like nothing else available or ever likely to be, your private viewing by appointment only is unreservedly recommended.
Price guide $2,450,000