A superb landmark bluestone villa of generous proportion, c1880, in one of Adelaide’s most sought after prestigious residential locations.
Being of immense charm, character and history, this superb home has stood the test of time, and evolved beautifully with modern day living in mind.
With its stunning entrance and sensational wide hallway, lofty ceilings, well sized rooms, and many other elegant original features, this substantial return verandah villa comprises:
• Elegant formal lounge – a delightful light filled hub of the home!
• Master bedroom with voluminous built in wardrobes
• Up to three further bedrooms, or perhaps use one as a formal dining room or study
• Two bathrooms
• A magnificent up to date gourmet kitchen with quality European appliances opening to the family dining room
• Two easily accessed cellar rooms with ample storage space plus a designated wine cellar
• A fabulous rear terrace pavilion with a retractable blind cover, spilling out into the delightful sun drenched private rear garden.
• A superb large “pool house” with bifold doors
• A delightful private and sheltered easy care “entertainers dream” rear garden with a fabulous swimming pool, beautiful water feature,
heater, and “gossips corner”!
• A very versatile and generous 2 car garage with generous storage which can also double as an extra entertaining room with bifold doors opening to the rear garden/pool area.
Other features include gas heating, and ducted cooling.
Beautifully situated on a private sheltered and tranquil easy-care low maintenance allotment, this is a rare and exciting opportunity to purchase a much admired and greatly enjoyed family home in this superb location.
An easy walk to the Adelaide Oval, City of Adelaide, great hotels, restaurants and cafes, 1 house away from the beautiful “horse” parklands, and everything else north Adelaide has to offer is at your fingertips. You will be incredibly happy living here!
Offered by way of expressions of interest concluding on Friday 31st August 2018 at 12.30pm (unless sold beforehand).