Picture perfect and beautifully positioned and presented in superb tree lined Seventh Avenue, this charming renovated c1925 stone fronted bungalow features:
· Stunning entrance hall/lobby
· Four bedrooms, the primary with a wonderful modern ensuite and a walk-in wardrobe.
· A study/office/music room
· Spacious lounge/home theatre room with gas fired open fireplace and a stunning domed ceiling.
· Fabulous renovated “family” bathroom complete with a spa bath and separate shower.
· Nicely tiled and well fitted laundry with plenty of room and storage space.
· Large separate linen cupboards
· A massive open plan family room opening to the rear deck.
· A “Gourmet’s” kitchen with gas hotplates, Bosch dishwasher, pantry, heaps of storage and a super central breakfast bar.
· Fabulous wide deck, covered for year around entertaining, overlooking the well-established rear garden and pool.
· Sparkling fully tiled solar heated saltwater pool with inbuilt spa jets.
· Off street car parking for at least 3 cars including the carport.
· 2 storage sheds
· Rear access to Seventh Lane allowing for further garaging options if required (stcc)
Other features of this fabulous offering include:
· Ducted air conditioning throughout
· “Aurora” 5.5 kw solar system
· Security system
· Tasteful neutral décor throughout, polished floorboards, beautiful plaster work, and lofty ceilings
· well established gardens that are private and well fenced.
Positioned perfectly on Seventh Avenue, a couple of houses away from the Hannaford Reserve “dog park’, an easy stroll to the River Torrens Linear Park (via the St Peters bakery if requiring a coffee fix or cheeky pastry), and under 4 km into the Adelaide CBD, Seventh Avenue St Peters is a beautiful place to live life well.
Great schools and kindergartens are close by – you will be in the catchment area of the Hackney Kindy, school zoned for East Adelaide and Walkerville Primary Schools, Marryatville High School, and with St Andrews, Wilderness, Saint Peters, PAC, St Monica’s, and St Joseph’s all nearby – your education options are wide!
This is a large and flexible family home, on a superb 766m (approx.) block of land that is perfect for fabulous family life… a must see!
Expressions of Interest conclude on Tuesday 9th May 2023 at 11.30 am.
Please ring me now to arrange a viewing at a time to suit you!