So well positioned, this superbly presented home, complete with rear street access, offers charm, comfort, and style in one of Adelaide’s most sought after suburbs.
Enter the home via the stunning established front gardens into a house with an incredibly welcoming foyer, stunning marble hallway, beautifully sized rooms, lofty ceilings, character fireplaces, ornate cornices and stylish décor throughout.
The magnificent home comprises:
· Formal dining room with a delightful bay window complete with a window seat
· Elegant formal sitting room
· Master bedroom with a substantial walk-in dressing room with abundant hanging and storage space and a luxurious bath
· Classical and well fitted ensuite bathroom
· Generous second bedroom with a feature marble fireplace
· Third bedroom
· Gourmet kitchen fitted with quality appliances including a 5 burner dual oven range, dishwasher, beautiful granite bench space, pantry, and ample storage
· a superb family room with quadruple folding doors opening to the delightful rear courtyard
· a smart light and bright family bathroom, marble tiled with a separate bath and shower and a superb north facing stained glass window
· A fabulous cellar, with easy access from the family room – a wine lovers delight!
· Delightful rear courtyard, beautifully paved, and surrounded by established gardens, a serene water feature complete with resident fish! There are quadruple fold rear gates to Ashley Street allowing off street parking for an additional vehicle
· Garage, complete with electric roll-a door, with access from Ashley Street
Other features of this charming home include ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, heat pump, security system, a 4 kw solar system backed up by a 6kw battery, and a garden irrigation system.
If further bedrooms are required either of the front two rooms would be ideal.
Delightfully situated on a safe and secure 483 sqm (approx.) allotment, with well-established gardens, this is an exciting opportunity to purchase a beautiful home in a premium location.
Education is easy with a great choice of schools including zoning for North Adelaide Primary and Botanic High School, and Wilderness, St Andrews, Black Friars, St Domenics and Saint Peters close by, and universities over the river.
Being opposite the North Adelaide “horse parklands” and the Glover playground, you will love your walks around the park, and being able to choose to wander over to O’Connell or Melbourne Streets for a coffee or a meal, walk to the Adelaide oval for the footy or cricket, or just a little further into the CBD to visit the North Terrace museum, art gallery, library, botanic gardens or shopping. There is a bus stop down the street to hail your free bus service into the city.
Offered by way of expressions of interest concluding on Monday 20th November 2023 at 11.30am (Unless sold beforehand).
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing at a time to suit.