Well situated on an established elevated corner block of 760 sqm (approx.) block, with a driveway from Third Street, this c 1962 brick and tiled home needs renovation, or perhaps speak to the council about the possibility of demolishing and building a new home (or homes) here. (STCC). Situated on prestigious Shakespeare Avenue this is an exciting opportunity!
The home currently comprises:
• Two bedrooms
• Lounge with split system air conditioner
• Kitchen and Meals
• Small sun room/study
• Basic bathroom with separate wc
• North facing sitting room/third bedroom with a bathroom, and second kitchen/meals with separate entrance. (currently used as a “granny flat”)
Other features include:
• Rear verandah with ceiling fans
• Double end on end garage/carport with electric roller door
• Large rear yard with established gardens
• Separate gates of Third St to the rear yard
The home itself has been a wonderful family home but has not been updated for some years.
The good news is that it is on an excellent corner block of land and is well positioned in the rapidly transforming suburb of Magill, adjacent to Tranmere. There are good local schools, the Magill TAFE is close by, and at the other end of the street, after passing by the beautiful “Gums” recreation park you will fund K-Mart Firle, together with a vast array of shops, cafes, and other great retail and fast food outlets.
The home is currently rented to wonderful tenants until 16th March, and possibly longer if that would be your desire.
An amazing opportunity is to purchase a well priced property to either make-over, or push- over and re-develop subject to necessary consents. A super investment in this most popular precinct!
Offered for sale by way of EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST, concluding at 11 am on Friday 18th December 2020 (unless sold beforehand).
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing or further information
I look forward to showing it to you!