• 2 well sized bedrooms, both with built in wardrobe space
• Generously sized lounge room with bay window
• Super “eat in” kitchen with a brand-new stove, loads of cupboard space, and dining area
• Renovated bathroom with smart grey and white tiles, separate bath and shower, and quality fittings
• Separate laundry with direct access to rear yard
• air conditioner
• Super private fenced rear courtyard/entertainment area
• Large storage shed
• Car park
Built well in the mid 1970’s, this solid brick unit has recently been painted in neutral tones throughout, has polished floorboards in the living areas, and carpeted bedrooms.
The Wilkinson Common reserve is close by, and it’s just a hop step and jump to public transport, shopping precincts, and only 8km into the City of Adelaide.
This is a super place to live and/or a great time to add to your investment portfolio in this super popular suburb.
Like to inspect??? Please phone Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to make a time that suits you to come and have a look!