SORRY – TOO LATE! NOW UNDER CONTRACT
Close to Burnside Village, amazing schools including Glenunga International High School. and a very easy commute into the CBD, 7 Cranwell is a great place to be!
A deceptively large Torrens Titled maisonette built c1945, on its own 590 sqm allotment, the home was extensively renovated and extended in the mid 1990s and has been beautifully maintained and improved by its current owners to offer an incredibly comfortable life.
Stop and smell the roses in the front yard as you wander to the front door, then enter a quiet world of understated elegance.
This fabulous home comprises:
• A beautiful master bedroom suite, with its own sunroom, cavernous walk in wardrobe, and full-sized bathroom as your ensuite.
• A most elegant light filled lounge room, with a beautiful bay window overlooking the courtyard and side garden on 2 sides!
• A centrally located wine room/computer nook/storeroom
• A fabulous shaded central courtyard
• Second and third bedrooms, both with built in robes
• A large cook’s kitchen with plenty of storage, a dishwasher, a pura-tap and a bench opening to the fabulous open plan north facing rear family room
• The family room opens to a superb large covered entertaining area
• Full sized family bathroom with separate bath and shower
• A well fitted laundry
• A rear studio
• Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• Garage with remote roller door, with direct access into the house, and another roller door to the rear yard
• A driveway offering a minimum of 2 further off-street car parks
• Neat well established easy care gardens
What a super opportunity to purchase a quality home in this most sort after locale!
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing at a time to suit you.