One of the very best vistas in North Adelaide!
What we like about this residence –
- Extraordinary position opposite the University playing fields with fabulous views to the foothills and beyond
- Expertly designed by iconic architect John Chapel with only 2 residences on each floor
- Rare north aspect and light with additional interesting vista to the Stanley St/Brougham Place precinct
- Glorious substantial picture windows from most rooms making the most of the view
- Lock up parking for one vehicle
- Walk to the Lion, Melbourne Street cafes, East End, Universities, hospitals etc
- Genuinely commodious accommodation with floor to ceiling doors, wide hallway, 3 br’s (master with wir and ensuite) and wonderfully proportioned living/dining area adjacent the kitchen
- A ‘blank canvas’ with the opportunity to upgrade and add further value – now or at some stage in the future
- Perfect level for the view!
- This building is tightly held with only 3 sales in the last 5 years
- Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 15th July at 12 noon (unless sold beforehand)
- Price guide $850,000-895,000
- Inspection by appointment