This stunning property is a Heritage specialist’s own home, authentically restored to its 1867 splendour with every attention to detail and contemporary additions designed and built without compromise, as featured in the November 2010 edition of SA HOMES magazine.
– Architecturally designed and environmentally conscious $600k renovation including rammed earth additions with a 5m high wing roof. Includes a mezzanine level plus a two room cellar with storage capacity for up to 2000 bottles of wine.
– North facing living room with 3.85m high ceiling and 2.7m high bi-folding doors to courtyard, double glazed clerestory windows, gas pebble fire, polished concrete floor with underfloor heating + concealed and integrated entertainment cupboards, recess for flat screen television and integrated wiring for home theatre.
– Designer kitchen with fully integrated European appliances, including Smeg stainless steel 900 wide oven + gas stovetop, Miele integrated dishwasher, pull out pantry naturally ventilated and cooled from cellar. ‘Caesarstone’ bench tops and 2-pac joinery with soft close cupboards and drawers.
– Dining room with 2-storey void over curved ceiling with glass on three sides.
– Open spine staircase up to mezzanine study with built-in desks, original stone feature wall, south facing double glazed windows for cross ventilation with light and aspect on 3 sides + dedicated air conditioner.
– Double carport pavilion with northern light emitting trusses accessed via the right of way (ROW) from Childers Street.
This home is as individual as you are and the best example of its genre that we have seen to date.
Note: Images 1,2,3,4,6,7,10,14,16,18,19,20 kindly provided courtesy of SA HOMES magazine
Best Offers By Wednesday 27th June @ 4pm.
Price Guide: $1,000,000 – $1,100,000
Council Rates: $2,171.55pa
SA Water: $304.51pq
Agents in conjunction: Andrew Fox from Fox Real Estate 8267 4995