A home of substance on a commanding corner block within minutes to universities, law courts, hospitals, and the CBD of Adelaide plus acres of parklands at your front door!
The home boasts an incredibly flexible floor plan featuring:
• Delightful lounge room
• A Formal Dining room or possible home theatre/TV room
• Super kitchen with Miele oven, steam oven, hotplates and dishwasher overlooking the family living/meals area and “Vergola” courtyard beyond
• Ground floor master bedroom with a beautifully fitted walk in wardrobe/dressing room and generous marble tiled ensuite with a separate shower and spa bath.
• Downstairs “powder room” and laundry
Upstairs there are 3 generous bedrooms, or make it 2 and a living room! All with splendid views across the parklands……. And there is the upstairs balcony also with extraordinary uninterrupted vista’s – a beautiful spot to read a book, or perhaps enjoy an afternoon sun-downer, or just sit and listen to the birds!
There is also a superb bathroom on the upper level
Other features include:
• 2 car garaging for 2 cars with direct access into the home, plus room for 2 others off the street
• Ducted Reverse Cycle Air conditioning
• “Vergola” covered courtyard – Perfect for outdoor entertaining all year round!
• Well established and simply maintained and well fenced gardens.
• Direct access across the road from to the magnificent Adelaide parklands, golf course, and a council maintained tennis court! Amazing – all this and you do not have to maintain it! Acres of “free extra space” to entertain your friends, or just wander around and relax.
A magnificent home sensationally positioned to enjoy this enviable outlook and way of life.
So convenient to the village of North Adelaide, and the Hospitals, law courts, universities, museums, and art galleries of Adelaide – and there is a free bus nearby to get you around!
Houses on Mills Terrace stay in families for generations and are so rarely available for sale – contact me to arrange a private viewing ….
Richard Colley Mobile: 0418 827710 Email: Richard@ennispartners.com.au