Beautifully built by Chris Diamantis of Genworth homes, this elegant town home offers great appeal and proportion, with a beautiful North facing rear aspect.
This is a home to simplify your busy lives, and so close to all that North Adelaide and the City of Adelaide have to offer.
With a most flexible floorplan, this well laid out home features:
• A most welcoming topiary filled front garden
• A light filled sitting room with stunning bay window
• A sensational dining room opening to the central courtyard
• A north facing open plan living room
• Well fitted kitchen with Bosh oven and hotplates, of course a dishwasher, and plenty of useful cupboard/pantry space
• A beautifully landscaped rear courtyard/entertaining area with a beautiful bluestone backdrop. There is a retractable overhead sunshade for those hot summer days.
• A pretty light filled central courtyard
• Well appointed bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Main bedroom suite with an abundance of wardrobe space and a balcony
• 2 further generous bedrooms, both with lovely outlooks
• A separate laundry and “guests loo”
• An “Aritco” state of the art passenger lift from ground to first floor
• Garage, with roller door, offering internal access to the home
Other features include reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, Nobo radiant heaters in the lounge and family room, superb “plantation shutters” in bedrooms, and magnificent in built cabinetry in the dining and family room.
The home is beautifully decorated throughout in delightful neutral tones – there is new carpet upstairs, and the stunning wooden flooring throughout the downstairs entertaining areas will impress!
People LOVE living in William Buik Court…. It’s a quick stroll for coffee or a bite to eat on O’Connell Street, wander over to the parklands, or a hop skip and jump to the Adelaide Oval, Universities, New Royal Adelaide Hospital, and the Adelaide CBD – all this on a beautiful low maintenance piece of gorgeous North Adelaide.
The vendor is happy to discuss a longer settlement if required – end of February 2020 would be ideal.
A great chance to secure a beautiful easy care home with an amazing feeling of space in this incredibly handy location!
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827 710 to arrange a viewing at a time to suit.
For sale by way of Expressions of Interest, concluding Thursday 5th December at 11.30 am unless sold beforehand .