SOLD ! SOLD! SOLD
The roaring 20’s was the beginning of a modern age – The “Great Gatsby” era – a time where money, space and affluence was celebrated and families enjoyed the good life! “Rockeby House” epitomizes this.
This is an imposing and grand estate that has evolved and improved over the years, keeping up with the times and thoroughly enjoyed by only 3 owners who have all loved and cherished it. A home well suited to larger, possibly multi generational families – now is the time to hand it over to the next custodian!
The estate, on a sprawling 3,167 sqm (approx.) corner block on one of Adelaide’s premier tree lined Avenues boasts a stately meticulously presented 2 story residence of some 669 sqm. (approx.) of living space (plus verandahs) with a flexible floor plan featuring:
• A substantial and stunning entrance/reception room
• Two sitting rooms
• Formal Dining Room, with a beautiful stone fire place
• At least 6 bedrooms, the master suite being over 60 sqm!
• Cinema/Home Theatre room
• 3 updated bathrooms plus a powder room
• A sun drenched studio/sunroom/childrens retreat
• A slick modern kitchen with 2 walk in pantries… storage to die for!
• Wine cellar, complete with caged area for your really rare bottles!
• Expansive balconies at the front and rear of the home
Some other features include:
• Under cover parking for 4 cars
• Security System
• A North/South lawn tennis court
• Salt water Swimming pool, with an adjacent pool house
• A sweeping driveway
• Well established gardens, magnificent trees and lawns
• automatic watering system and a fish pond
• The estate is private and well fenced
Positioned in the beautiful tree lined suburb of Royston Park, adjacent to Joslin, St Peters and College Park, this very special property is close to great shopping, superb schools including East Adelaide and Walkerville primary, St. Andrews, Wilderness, St Peters, Prince Alfreds, and Pembroke to name just a few.
An amazing offering…..please ring me to arrange a private viewing….
Richard Colley Mobile: 0418 827710 Email: Richard@ennispartners.com.au
• Offered for Sale by way of an Expressions of Interest campaign closing on Wednesday 9th December at 12.30pm unless sold beforehand.