Please call Richard on 0418 827710 to tee up a time to view!
What a beautiful home! SO well designed and built in 2002, this low maintenance home of most generous proportion offers supreme comfort, privacy, and style.
So well situated on an easy to maintain 493 sqm (approx.)piece of blue chip Walkerville, the home boast four generous bedrooms (main bedroom suite on ground floor), 3 living areas, and a massive outdoor entertaining area, covered for year round fun!
The delightful property features:
· Beautiful light filled entrance atrium with towering, vaulted ceilings.
· Stunning sun drenched north facing sitting room.
· Wonderful open plan living room, opening to the outside loggia.
· A beautifully fitted kitchen with stunning granite bench tops, NEFF 5 burner hotplates, electric oven, microwave, range hood, a dishwasher, and plenty of pantry and storage space
· Downstairs main bedroom suite – generously proportioned with a walk in wardrobe and beautifully tiled and appointed ensuite bathroom.
· Laundry and downstairs “powder room”
Then wander upstairs to find:
· Another living/family room, with an adjacent study area
· Bedrooms 2,3 and 4, all of pleasing proportion.
· “Family” bathroom with a separate loo
With 3 metre ceilings in the downstairs area, and a stunning neutral décor throughout, the home has a wonderful feeling of space, warmth, and charm. The home is well heated and cooled by a Fujitsu reverse cycle zoned air conditioning system.
The expansive outdoor entertaining area, opening from the downstairs family room, is covered, has an overhead gas heater, and blinds on 2 sides to ensure comfortable outdoor living all year around. There is plenty of room for barbeques and table tennis if that’s on your agenda, overlooking the rear garden.
There is a double “side by side” garage and off street parking for an additional vehicle as required.
The well-established low maintenance gardens are irrigated automatically.
Walkerville life is fantastic! Less then 5km into the CBD, a short stroll down to the Walkerville Village for a choice of restaurants, the Walkerville Terrace Shopping centre, and Post Office, or to the Walkerville Oval to watch the children or grandchildren playing sport on the weekend, you will just love living here!
Fabulous local state schools include Walkerville Primary school, Adelaide Botanic and Adelaide High Schools, and private schools including St Monica’s, St Andrews, Wilderness, Black Friars, St Dominic’s, St Peters, and PAC are nearby.
This is a superb home offering fabulous accommodation and a beautiful lifestyle in this premier location!
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing of this super home at a time to suit.