What we like about this residence……………….
· Expertly designed and masterfully constructed by award winning and highly acclaimed architect the late Robert Dickson in 1995
· One of only 5 residences and completely unique to North Adelaide
· First time offered since construction
· Exceptionally (and quietly) situated in one of North Adelaide’s very best residential positions opposite the University parklands a short stroll to Adelaide Uni, Adelaide Oval, East End, Woman’s and Children’s Hospital, The Lion and Melbourne St café and restaurant lifestyle
· Wonderfully light, bright and airy
· Extraordinarily commodious living in all respects with beautifully proportioned easy living spaces
· Fabulous living room with floor to ceiling picture windows and tranquil aspect to the parklands
· Updated kitchen adjacent an additional north facing living/dining space with generous balcony (just right for coffee and those lazy brunches!)
· 2 very well-proportioned bedrooms (master with park outlook, wir and ensuite), second with easy access to the main bathroom
· Undercover parking with roller door with excellent access from sealed road at rear
· A very rare and highly desirable residence impeccably situated on the park!
· Expressions of Interest closing Tuesday 14th December 2021 at 12.00 noon (unless sold beforehand). Price Guide $1.1-1.15m
· Inspection by appointment with Greg Ennis 0402795201