A beautiful place to live. With panoramic views across the city and Adelaide hills beyond, this “penthouse” apartment sits proudly atop the “Magarey” building of Liberman Close, a delightful enclave with a European Village feel in the heart of the historic and vibrant Adelaide East End.
The apartment has been designed with a feeling of understated elegance…… beautifully fitted out with quality fixtures and fittings, and decorated with beautiful soft furnishings in neutral tonings. An apartment built for maximum comfort, a feeling of space, minimal maintenance, and safety in mind.
Enter via a secured entrance into the beautifully maintained building, then take the lift to the 5th floor and you will think you are in a 6-star hotel. Then wander down to your apartment and realise it only gets better!
• A large welcoming entrance foyer
• A wonderful open plan living room only dreamed about in an apartment – with those views!
• Great kitchen with “granite” bench tops, well fitted storage, and quality appliances
• Luxurious “king sized” master suite with a cavernous walk in wardrobe/dressing room, and a superb ensuite bathroom
• Up to three further bedrooms, 2 of them with built in wardrobes, and one of them with a built in desk and shelving that could well be ideal for the studious teenager, or an office with room for a sofa/bed for the occasional visor if required
• A beautifully tiled family sized bathroom, with a separate shower and bath
• A large laundry/ironing room with linen cupboard.
• A sensational balcony opening from the living room with plenty of room for a barbeque and entertaining.
• A double car space in the secure basement carpark, with easy access to the lift
Other features include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, security system.
Living in the East End is so convenient……so close to universities, parklands, the magnificent and interesting cafe and boutique filled lane ways of the old East End market, and of course Rundle street and the Adelaide CBD. Coffee at Nano’s, breakfast at Hey Jupiter, lunch at East End Cellars, a cocktail at Mother-Vine, then dinner at the Stag…. That’s just on day 1!
A brilliant opportunity to purchase a safe, easy care apartment with a feeling of space and comfort and elegance in this super cosmopolitan location!
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827 710 to arrange an inspection at a time to suit you.