Prepare to fall in love with this character return-verandah bungalow circa 1925 situated on a large garden allotment of some 836 square metres with ideal northern rear aspect.
Pretty as a picture and an absolute pleasure to present, this residence is resplendent with accoutrements of the period including high decorative ceilings, wide central hallway, decorative fireplaces, picture rails and pine floor-boards throughout.
Generous accommodation provides for:
– Three(3) double bedrooms plus study
– Built-in robes to master bedroom, double linen and additional attic storage
– Formal lounge room with split system air-conditioning and separate outdoor access
– Delightful eat-in kitchen with modern appliances and split system air-conditioning
– ‘Groovy’ terrazzo bathroom and separate powder room with eco-friendly toilet
– Rear north facing entertaining verandah fitted with café blinds
– Beautiful established garden with veggie patch, walnuts, olives, grapes, oranges, tool shed and a removable ‘Hills Hoist’
– Child friendly extras including cubby house, sand pit and frog pond!
A superb location situated an easy stroll to an eclectic mix of wonderful restaurants and convenient shopping on nearby Henley Beach Road. Also well serviced by public transport and a good mix of both public and private schools.
All in all a delightful family home that will grow with you and provide a lifetime of security and enjoyment.
YOUR INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOPINTMENT MOST HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! PLEASE NOTE THAT THE OWNERS ARE HAPPY TO RENT BACK.
Phone 8239 0909 all hours.