Enjoy the Village atmosphere in the heart of the historic and vibrant Adelaide East End – this is a must see!
What a beautiful place to live. With a gated “wrought iron” fence at the front, and entry to the garage for two vehicles via a gated lane way from the rear, 41 Charlick Circuit has been designed with a feeling of understated elegance…… a home built with comfort, a feeling of space, minimal maintenance, tranquility and security in mind!
The flexible modern floor plan allows for the option of several separate living spaces: 4 bedrooms, or perhaps 3 with a ground floor office with bathroom.
This cleverly designed home includes:
• A welcoming entrance foyer
• A downstairs bedroom, living room, or office with a bathroom attached
• A huge light and airy sitting/family room featuring 2.7m – 3m ceilings throughout
• A superb “white” kitchen with dishwasher, pantry, and loads of cupboard space
• An upstairs master bedroom suite with capacious walk in robe, ensuite bathroom, and an access to a lovely balcony
• 2 further “double” bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes
• A family sized bathroom and a European laundry
• A very good sized double garage entered from the beautifully paved and wide rear lane, allowing easy access in and out through the remote control security gates.
Other features include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, security system.
Living in the East End is so convenient……so close to universities, parklands , the magnificent and interesting cafe and boutique filled lane ways of the old East End market, and of course Rundle Street and the Adelaide CBD.
A brilliant opportunity to purchase a safe, easy care home with a feeling of space and grandeur in this super cosmopolitan location! A convenient place to just live, or possibly work in and live, or a wonderful investment.
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange an inspection at a time to suit you.
For sale by way of Expressions of Interest, concluding Friday 11 November at 12.30pm unless sold before hand.