BUSINESS AS USUAL! PLEASE CALL RICHARD ON 0418 827710 TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
A wonderful Torrens titled home, with a North facing rear courtyard garden, expansive upstairs deck at the front, and a deceptively generous interior offers excellent accommodation with distinct separate living areas – ideal for times like now when we all need our own space!
This a quiet haven of immense appeal – a home to simplify your busy life yet be close to all that North Adelaide, and the City of Adelaide has to offer.
What you will love!
• A fully gated front entrance
• A most generous north facing open plan living room combining lounge, dining and family areas overlooking the privately walled rear courtyard. Plenty of room for a home office here!
• an efficient streamlined kitchen with loads of cupboard and pantry space, good bench areas, and kitchen bar
• Tiled separate laundry and downstairs “powder room”
• Substantial master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, opening to the beautiful upstairs deck area
• An additional 2 double bedrooms
• A well fitted main bathroom with separate w.c.
Other features include:
• A generous remote-control garage and front courtyard area
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Very pleasing neutral décor throughout!
Fun, easily managed, and most enjoyable North Adelaide living at its best…. a quick stroll for great coffee or eats at one of the many excellent restaurants and pubs on O’Connell Street at your doorstep.
A quiet walk through the parklands, catch the latest movie at the Piccadilly or visit the North Adelaide Library.
Just a hop skip and jump to the Adelaide Oval or 10 minutes to Universities, museums, art galleries and New Royal Adelaide Hospital on North Terrace.
And if you have a desire to travel just lock up and leave!
A wonderful chance to purchase a safe, easy care home, light and bright with a feeling of space – in this incredibly handy location in a most reasonable price range!
Please call Richard Colley 0418 827710 to arrange a private viewing of this super home at a time to suit you.
For sale by way of Expressions of Interest, concluding Tuesday 12th May 2020 at 12 noon (unless sold beforehand).