A beautifully built and delightfully presented home offered for the first time since built in 2000. This is a light filled home boasting warmth and a rare quality of serenity and safety so well situated amongst other superb homes in this prestigious enclave.
This incredibly well maintained residence of generous proportion offers privacy and style all on one level.
A superb home to simplify your life, entertain in style, and then lock up and leave when the mood takes you!
This superb property features:
· A secure gated entrance off Buckingham Street with intercom access to the home
· welcoming light filled lobby, with a magnificent domed ceiling
· Stunning formal lounge/drawing room
· generous master bedroom suite with northerly aspect to the rear courtyard, a walk in wardrobe and super ensuite bathroom with the finest of fittings
· Two further sizeable bedrooms – one with a gorgeous bay window
· Beautifully tiled and well fitted “family” bathroom with a separate bath and shower
· A magnificent open plan living room of huge proportion with a bay windowed sitting area, a large dining area with plenty of room for the largest of dining room tables, if required, and a beautiful wall of superbly crafted in built shelving and cabinets.
· Fabulous “gourmet’s” kitchen boasting Smeg appliances, large pantry, plentiful cupboards, and great bench space.
· A separate laundry off the living room, with direct access to the garage.
· A most generous double width garage, with a remote panel lift, and roll a door access to the rear yard.
· Beautifully paved outdoor entertaining areas
You will love the elegant neutral décor through out the home – The parquetry floors, 3 metre high ceilings and all rooms of good proportion so lacking in many of the new homes of today.
Other features included zoned reverse cycle air conditioning and monitored security
The delightful well established and immaculate easy-care garden areas are serviced by an automatic irrigation system.
Buckingham Street living is convenient – Just a few steps to the village of Walkerville or venture to North Adelaide and the CBD – a very easy walk, bicycle ride, or take the bus!
There are also fabulous schools close by including Wilderness, Walkerville primary and St Andrews, and just a little further to St Peters and PAC.
This is a rare opportunity to move into a friendly and warm environment offering superb accommodation and a beautiful safe and secure lifestyle.
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing at a time to suit.
For sale by way of Expressions of Interest, concluding Wednesday 6th December at 11.30am unless sold beforehand.