An immaculately presented apartment proudly situated opposite the Parklands in this premier North Adelaide location!
“Strangways” was ahead of its time when superbly constructed in 1970. Set on most attractive grounds with a welcoming driveway and attractive foyer area, and you will love living here!
This fastidiously maintained apartment was cleverly designed to offer comfort, privacy, and a view from every window. It is incredibly comfortable as it is, although you may prefer to update it with your 2018 finishes.
The home features:
• An inviting dining room and comfortable lounge opening onto the front balcony overlooking the North Adelaide Golf Course
• A delightful master bedroom, also opening to the balcony, with an ensuite bathroom
• 2 further bedrooms, or possibly use one as a study
• Kitchen with a dishwasher, double sink, and plenty of cupboard space
• Tiled bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Separate Laundry
• A lockable 2 car garage, and also extra off-street parking available for visitors
Other features include “neat as a pin” neutral décor throughout, reverse cycle air conditioning, and a phone intercom to the foyer.
“Strangways” is North Adelaide living at its best…. a quick stroll for coffee or a bite to eat on O’Connell Street, wander down the hill to the Adelaide Oval, and easy walking distance to hospitals, universities, and the Adelaide CBD.
You can even catch the free “City Connector” bus into Adelaide from just outside the front door!
A great opportunity to purchase an immaculate, safe, easy care “lock up and leave” apartment with a feeling of space and light in this fabulous location! A super place for you to live, possibly for your children whilst at University, maybe an Adelaide town house for country folk, or a most attractive rental/investment opportunity.
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827 710 to arrange a viewing at a time to suit.
For sale by way of Expressions of Interest, concluding Friday 23rd February at 12 pm. unless sold beforehand