PLEASE CALL ME ON 0418 827710 TO ARRANGE A TIME TO INSPECT THAT SUITS YOU.
A fun and really comfortable home that has stood the test of time and been turned around with modern day easy living in mind.
With its stunning entrance, lofty ceilings, and well sized rooms, this substantial double fronted cottage comprises:
• Two downstairs bedrooms (or one and a separate sitting room), both with fireplaces!
• Beautifully fitted 3 way family bathroom and laundry
• Cavernous light filled open plan family, dining and lounge room, with fabulous fireplace.
• Sensational “gourmets” kitchen in the hub of the home, of course with dishwasher, gas hotplates, rangehood and heaps of pantry space.
• Incredibly versatile downstairs studio, or garage, opening into the open plan family area by way of a huge internal sliding door – What a space for a party!
• Private courtyard opening from the family room and kitchen
Then wander up the stairs to:
• Master bedroom with voluminous walk in his and hers wardrobe, and a beautiful over sized ensuite bathroom, complete with a “real” bath, opening onto a massive outdoor deck with stunning views to the city and hills
• Another light filled upstairs living room – a lovely place to chill out and relax.
• And did I mention that wonderful deck with views to the hills and city!
The home underwent a major “transformation” and was cleverly extended, re-wired and plumbed.
Beautiful timber floors were restored and added, polished cement floors formed in the rear family areas, and a new upstairs level completed. Superb basalt bench tops and marble were especially imported from Vietnam for the kitchen and bathrooms.
Other features include ducted gas heating, air conditioning, ducted vacuum system, and an 8 panel SOLAR SYSTEM added to keep the power bills down.
Beautifully situated on a private sheltered and tranquil easy-care low maintenance allotment, this is a rare and exciting opportunity to purchase a much admired and greatly enjoyed home in this superb location.
Easy walk to the great hotels, restaurants , cafes and shops on The Parade, popular schools including Marryatville Primary and Pembroke on your doorstep, and everything else Kensington and Norwood has to offer is at your fingertips. You will love living here!