A significant c1930’s family home, set on a sprawling corner allotment of 2,230 sqm (approx.) with enormous frontages to Statenborough Street and Philip Avenue.
Built for the Cooper family in 1930, and lived in by the current owners since the mid 1960’s, this beautiful home was built with entertaining in mind and family living at its best!
Set amongst the magnificent and private established gardens and manicured lawns, the home has been much loved by the current owners for around 60 years.
You will love the superbly proportioned grand entrance and most impressiveformal/reception rooms, the family room, and the generous accomodation the home has to offer.
The home has been beautifully maintained over the years, including renovations of bathrooms and the kitchen, and you will enjoy the leasing and calming neutral decor throughout.
Your family will love the numerous living spaces, superior accomodation, and wonderful facilities the home offers.
The home is currently disposed as follows:
– a stunning entrance foyer with beautifully fitted built in armoirs
– delightful north facing sitting room with double doors leading to
– stunning formal dining room, serviced by an adjoining servery
– Beautifully fitted kitchen with twin stoves, gas hotplates, ducted rangehood, “caesar stone” bench tops, glass splash backs, and a breakfast bar
– a superb open plan family room with meals and large sitting/play areas, beautifully fitted with built in bookshelves and cupbaords, all overlooking the expansive tiled and covered outdoor pavillion – an incredible spot for outdoor entertaining on a grand scale
– 3 most generous bedrooms
– a stunning light and brigh semi-circular office/sunroom bathing in sunlight, overlooking the beutiful gardens
– main bedroom suite with a 5 star walk through wardrobe, and a “spa like” ensuite bathroom with a heated floor, and acces to the rear pavillion and swimming pool beyond
– 2 further “family” bathrooms, one with a beautiful views over the lush gardens
– a real family laundry/mudroom with plenty of cupboard space
-the “Bentley Shed” – a stand alone brick building adjacent to the home complete with insulated ceiling, climate control, and remote opening to Philip Street – a versatile building ideal for a prized motor car, wine collection, or an additional rumpus room/teenagers retreat opening to the northern garden
– carports for 3 cars, plus off street parking for more!
– substantial garden shed and workshop
– out of sight service yard with room for a trailer
Other features of this beautiful family seate include:
– A delightful solar heated swimming pool, with up to the minute salt chlorinator and filtration system
– reverse cycle zoned airconditioning system and a gas heater
– multi zoned monitored security system
– solar power system with 21 panels
– well established gardens, magnificent trees, and sprawling lawns
– computerized garden watering system
– very private and well fenced
Quietly positioned in the pick position of beautiful tree lined Leabrook, approx 5 km from the Adelaide CBD, walking distance to the Marraytville Shopping Centre, public transport, Hazelwood park, and only a short drive to the Norwood Parade and Burnside Village, Statenborough Street is very convenient.
Wonderful old world charm combined with modern conveniences – beautiful facilities – your family will love living here!
Please call Richard Colley to arrange a private viewing at a time to suit you.
Offered for sale by way of Expressions of Interest campaign closing on Friday 16th December at 11.30am.