This beautifully presented home boasts:
• Three bedrooms, the large master with wardrobe space and opening to a balcony!
• Updated bathroom with a bath and separate shower
• Updated kitchen with great cupboard space, gas hotplates, dishwasher, and rangehood.
• A spacious light filled meals area adjacent to the kitchen
• A well-proportioned living room
• Second “loo” downstairs off the laundry….. very handy!
• A private rear garden with plenty of room for outdoor entertaining.
• A double length covered carport with a remote-control roll -a – door
• Heating/cooling upstairs and downstairs
There is plenty to love about this property!
Entertain in style in this well-built 1980’s home of good proportion, that has evolved and been updated to reflect the needs and requirements of life in 2019!
It is Torrens Titled, so no strata or community fees to pay.
Recently re furbished throughout with and a tasteful light and bright “neutral” décor, you can simply move straight in and enjoy!
Less than 5km into the CBD, and even closer to the vibrant Prospect Road and O’Connell Street restaurants, cafes, and shops, Renown Park is a hidden gem.
There is also a bus stop within 70 metres of your front door – Life is SO easy here!
A sensational place to live well, add to your investment portfolio or start out with this as your first home purchase.
A beauty…. come and have a look.
Please phone Richard Colley on 0418 827 710 to arrange a viewing.