This beautiful c2004 home boasts:
• Three bedrooms, the large master with great wardrobe space
• 2-way bathroom with a bath and separate shower, and separate wc
• Great kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space
• A massive light filled family room, incorporating a spacious light filled meals area adjacent to the kitchen, and opening to the rear entertainment area
• Superb covered and paved rear entertaining area with clear blinds for those windy days
• A private and manageable rear garden
• A lock up garage with a B & D Controll-a-door, with internal access to the home
• 7 panel “Fronius” Solar Electric System
• Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
There is a lot to appreciate with this property!
You will love the tiled floors in the living rooms, and the carpeted bedrooms.
Recently re furbished throughout with and a tasteful light and bright “neutral” décor, you can simply move straight in and enjoy!
There are solar panels and a rainwater tank to help keep down utility costs, and security shutters and a security system for peace of mind.
Douglas Street is only 8km from the CBD, the modern Northgate Shopping Centre, and Oakden Medical Centre within easy walking distance, and the beautifully kept Ray Norton Reserve with playground, BBQ areas, and fitness installations only metres away!
Public transport is very accessible with bus stop 25a at the end of the street!
Life is SO easy here!
A sensational place to live well, or a really great time to add to your investment portfolio…
A ripper…. Come and have a look. Please phone Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing.