Wow – what a fabulous hills home!
Originally built around 1900, the original immaculately presented sandstone return veranda villa comprises 3 bedrooms, delightful cosy sitting and dining rooms (both with beautiful fireplaces), a superb conservatory styled family room making the most of the the Northern sun, super schmick “french provincial styled” kitchen, and a light filled bathroom – with views.
But that’s not all! Connected via a lockable door you will find a truly wonderful contemporary wing of cutting edge design featuring a huge bedroom suite with its own bathroom, a study or further bedroom, and downstairs a massive living/family room together with another loo, cellar room,an extra laundry. and its own entrance if required!
The “new wing” offers endless options for independent living, a parents retreat, teenagers retreat, “in-laws” accommodation, guest wing, or perhaps investigate air bnb.
Other features this amazing property offers include:
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and various split system conditioners and gas heating
• Under cover parking for 2 cars, and plenty of room for more to park!
• Security screen doors and security system
• Large 18,000 litre water tank(s)
• Established “Edna Walling” gardens full of hidden paths, a lily pond with resident goldfish, and full of beautiful plants including camellias, rhododendrons, azaleas, magnolias, and daffodils and tulips, with magnificent oak, Silver Birches, Californian redwood, and cedar trees forming a gracious canopy above.
• The occasional koala can be found rambling along Glenside Road, and there is a rich variety of birdlife including Adelaide Plain Parrots which return to the nesting boxes in the garden each year.
• The property is VERY private and well fenced, with remote controlled gates opening to the sweeping driveway leading through the beautiful “Edna Walling” style botanical garden setting of approx. 2,675 square metres.
Positioned so well in the dress circle of Crafers, this outstanding property is close to public and private schools, and buses to both!
Enjoy the many welcoming hills community groups offering a wide range of interest groups, classes, sporting clubs, and the wonderful array of “gastro-pubs” including The Crafers, The Stirling, and Uraidla, plus numerous restaurants, cafes, boutiques, galleries, and antique stores.
Hills living at its best – leave the city behind – a wonderful hills lifestyle awaits you and your family!
Please ring Richard Colley to arrange a private viewing, mob: 0418 827710 email: Richard@ennispartners.com.au