Please call 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing at a time to suit!
This beautifully designed “Alan Sheppard” home, superbly custom built in 2002, has been meticulously maintained and upgraded to “keep up with the times”, with an emphasis on comfort, style, entertaining – and beautiful living!
Safely and securely tucked away, just off tree lined Myall Avenue, this is an abode of most generous proportion offering a very flexible floorplan, all on one level, suitable for families and “empty nesters” alike.
With easy to care for grounds, there is plenty of time to relax and enjoy home time!
With entertaining areas relishing a northern aspect, this incredibly well-designed home features:
• welcoming light filled entrance foyer
• A Formal lounge, opening to a courtyard (with a retractable canvas awning), and able to be opened up to join the expansive dining and living areas of the home
• A super dining area with magnificent cabinet work, and for the wine lover a built in 351 bottle wine rack within 3 steps of the dining table!
• A “gourmets” kitchen by JAG, with “granite” bench tops, modern appliances – even a plate warmer, and copious amounts of well fitted cupboards.
• Light filled family room opening to the beautifully paved and” vergola” covered rear courtyard
• A generous master bedroom suite with walk in robes, more built in robes, and a beautifully fitted ensuite bathroom, with a separate loo
• 2 further double bedrooms, both with built in robes
• A studio/study or possible 4th bedroom, also with built in robes
• A light and bright well tiled “3 way” family bathroom
• A fabulous “family laundry” with plenty of cupboards opening to the secure service yard
• A most generous double width garage, with a remote roller door, offering internal access to the home. There is also extra off-street parking for several additional vehicles.
Other features of this meticulous home include magnificent parquetry flooring throughout the living areas, upgraded LED lighting in most room, super quiet “Daikin” zoned reverse cycle air conditioning, monitored security system, and a remote-controlled sliding front gate for extra security and privacy. There are also lovely paved outdoor entertaining areas, and easy-care gardens
What a chance to invest in an immaculate “as new” home that offers superb and flexible accommodation and a beautiful lifestyle in this premier location! Close to great schools, both private and public, interesting shops and cafes, and easy transport into the city.
Live life to the fullest here! Entertain in style, be comfortable and be safe. All of this at the end of a driveway which can be closed off with a remote controlled security gate – Lock up and leave at its best.
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827 710 to arrange a viewing of this superior home at a time to suit.