Neat as a pin – handy spot – great investment or suit first home buyer! Amazing value!
Peacefully situated on a well established 409sqm (approx.) elevated corner block, this neat and comfortable c1956 double brick and tiled roofed family home could be just what you have been looking for!
The home features:
• Three bedrooms (Huge main and good sized 2 and 3!)
• Lounge/dining room with powerful reverse cycle air conditioner
• A modernised kitchen featuring loads of cupboards and bench space, as new gas stove, and meals area.
• A beautifully tiled and upgraded bathroom with a large bath, shower recess, and groovy vanity unit. There is a separate loo.
• A family sized laundry with room for a washing machine, dryer, and space for a spare fridge or freezer!
• Other features include:
• As new neutral toned carpets in living and bedrooms
• As new “wood look” flooring in the kitchen
• Carport and space for another car off the street
• Fully fenced front and side yards.
Less than 9km from the CBD, the home is well positioned in the rapidly transforming suburb of Enfield….There are local parks, schools and shops close by, and easy access to the city of Adelaide. Buy now whilst you can!
This is a super well priced family home… a great starter or fabulous investment!
Ring Richard Colley mob 0418 827 710 now to arrange a private viewing at a time that suits….this will not last long!
I look forward to showing it to you!