Set amongst stately multi-million dollar homes in beautiful tree lined Watson Avenue, this quietly well positioned unit could be just what you have been looking for! Recently re-furbished, features include:
• 2 well sized bedrooms, both with built in wardrobe space
• Generously sized lounge room
• Super “eat in” kitchen with dining area and loads of cupboard space.
• A terrazzo floored bathroom in beautiful original condition.
• Separate laundry
• Split system air conditioner
• Fenced rear courtyard
• Covered carport
Solidly built in the mid 1960’s, this solid brick unit has recently been painted and carpeted throughout and has a fabulous new kitchen with polished floorboards.
Loreto, Rose Park Primary, and Marryatville High Schools are all close by, and it’s just a hop step and jump to the Norwood Parade, Burnside Village, or Marryatville shopping precincts, and only 3km into the City of Adelaide.
This is a super place to live and/or a great time to add to your investment portfolio in this blue-chip suburb.
Like to inspect??? Please phone Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to make a time that suits you to come and have a look!