A much admired historic terrace residence combining the best of Victorian architecture with year 2011 living. An impressive sense of arrival is further enhanced by charming separate formal living and dining rooms. A fabulous stainless steel kitchen with informal meals adjacent is sure to impress.
Upstairs there are 3 brs, including a massive master bedroom with french doors to the balcony. There is also a beautifully updated light and bright bathroom.
Features include a North facing terrace (upstairs) and undercover lock up parking with easy rear vehicular access.
Walk to Hutt Street’s cafe lifestyle, Parklands, North Terrace shopping precinct – anywhere!
What have the present owners most enjoyed about their home?
– “Any morning of the week you can stroll down to Hutt Street for breakfast or coffee
– Morning or evening walks to Victoria Park along the Torrens River
– Great community spirit and service in the Hutt Street precinct: City East IGA, Ideal Shoe Repairs, fashion, food, newsagent and specialty shops
– A central location, no need for much use of a car; walk or cycle to work, catch a tram to Glenelg or Entertainment Centre
– Ideal for cyclists such as ourselves, Easy access to Linear Park
– Lovely walk to the Botanic Gardens any time of the day (or year!)
– Early morning coffee on the front balcony
– Dinner with friends on the rear sundeck
– Regular visits on foot to our favourite restaurants, whether they are in the City, Norwood, Dulwich or North Adelaide”