This delightful home sits proudly on Jeffcott Street, with an open plan extension at the rear looking out over a beautiful private garden!
Original features include 3.6 metre ceiling’s, ceiling cornices, beautiful skirting boards, and open fireplaces in the front part of the home.
The home is currently disposed of as following:
· A stunning wide hallway
· Up to 4 bedrooms, one with an ensuite bathroom
· “Formal” living room
· Open Plan rear family room overlooking rear deck and pretty garden
· “Family” Kitchen with double oven, separate hotplates, a dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space.
· A cellar space below the rear family room
· family bathroom
· Separate laundry, with access to rear yard, complete with a fold out “Robin Hood” ironing table!
There is a garage with remote roller – a door, remote front gate, and driveway parking space for numerous vehicles. A solar panel system is installed.
Outside entertaining is a breeze on the sail covered deck, and the children will love the quaint cubby house.
Well positioned on Jeffcott Street, handy to the village of North Adelaide with all its great cafes, picture theatre, and shopping, or a hop step and jump across the golf course to the Adelaide Oval, City of Adelaide, Plant 4, or Prospect Road, North Adelaide living is hard to beat!
This is a great chance to purchase a home to move into and enjoy now and add your stamp to it as the mood takes you!
Please ring Richard Colley to arrange a private viewing at a time to suit you on mobile: 0418 827710
Offered for Sale by way of an Expressions Of Interest campaign closing on Monday 4th December 2023 at 11.30 am. Unless sold beforehand