…………..excellent security, home office options, 3rd car park, fabulous kitchen and beautifully presented throughout!
A rare find in tightly held North Adelaide exceptionally situated just a few minutes’ stroll to everything O’Connell Street has to offer – restaurants, cafes, The Village, cinemas, Post Office, library etc plus easy walking distance to the Adelaide Oval, Wellington Square and the parklands!
Why should I buy this home?
• A fabulous near new beautifully appointed JAG kitchen (premium European appliances) with informal meals area adjacent – all beautifully light and bright overlooking the private courtyard garden
• A charming sitting room with very pretty outlook to Gover Street
• A separate formal dining room (or library/study) also with lovely leafy aspect
• Commodious master suite with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and separate dressing room (alternatively the dressing room could easily dispose as study/nursery or den if required)
• 2 additional bedrooms with built in robes
• Zoned reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
• A bonus balcony at the front with filtered views through the trees!
• Sunny private sandstone paved courtyard with retractable electric awning and easy care garden
• Double lock up undercover garage with direct access to the rear courtyard plus an additional onsite car park allocated for a 3rd vehicle
• Quietly situated in a lovely residential position
• Excellent security and low maintenance – easy to lock up and leave
• Plenty of storage
• House has no common wall!
Rarely available and highly recommended!
Price guide $1,200,000 to $1,300,000
Inspect by appointment with Greg Ennis 0402 795 201 or Richard Colley 0418 827 710
Please note: All inspections are by appointment. This can be very easily arranged at a time to suit you.