A substantial and solidly built home set on an enchanting and sprawling allotment of some 1013 sqm metres. (approx), this charming property has plenty of room to move – inside and out!
A home designed with free flowing family living in mind!
The very well maintained home is currently disposed of as following:
• Stunning entrance hall and gallery
• Master bedroom with enormous dressing room (could be a nursery) and ensuite bathroom
• Generous second and third bedrooms
• Great “family” bathroom
• Free flowing family room incorporating dining, entertaining, and study areas, with solid parquetry wood floors
• Fabulous cooks kitchen with as new wall oven, gas hotplates, dishwasher and “pura-tap”
• Large walk in pantry and wine storage room adjacent to the kitchen
• A large rumpus/studio/music room/gym or teenagers retreat
• A massive 3 car garage, with an office/workshop within
• 2 car car-port, plus room for several further vehicles off the main street
• Lovely wisteria covered outdoor entertainment areas
• Tranquil, serene and well established gardens, with many fruit trees including lemon, lime and plum trees
Other features include:
• Split system Air-conditioning
• Security System
• Established gardens, magnificent trees, private and well fenced.
Positioned in the beautiful tree lined eastern suburb of Tranmere, in the heart of the exclusive “Poets Corner), 2 Hextall Avenue offers wonderful family accommodation with plenty of room for car collectors, those with boats and caravans, or other large “toys” requiring storage! It is on a 1013sqm (approx.) block also offering those wanting to build a magnificent new residence in this wonderful locale, naturally subject to necessary consents.
The home is close to great schools, both public and private including Magill and East Torrens Primary, St Josephs, Norwood Morialta High, Pembroke, Rostrevor, St Peters Girls, Mary MacKillop, St Francis of Assisi, St Ignatius.
There are interesting shops and cafes on your doorstep, and easy transport into the city.
A rare and amazing offering….
Please ring Richard Colley to arrange a private viewing Mobile: 0418 827710 Email: Richard@ennispartners.com.au
Offered for Sale by way of an Expressions Of Interest closing on Tuesday 5th December 2017 at 12.30pm, unless sold beforehand