What a beauty! Oozing charm, style, comfort, and room to move, with minimal upkeep, this well-designed Rosslyn Park “courtyard” home was beautifully designed and built in 2001. A stand-alone home, on its own Torrens Title, it is a delight!
The home boasts:
• A wide welcoming light filled entrance foyer and hall
• A generously sized master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, and beautifully tiled ensuite bathroom
• A superb formal lounge room, or third bedroom if required
• A wonderful open plan family/living/dining room with glimpses to the city, and opening to a lovely covered north facing courtyard
• Beautifully fitted kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas hot plates, oven, and of course a dishwasher! There is a corner pantry, copious cupboard space, and great bench space.
• Generous second bedroom with built in wardrobes.
• A nicely tiled main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Big separate laundry with plenty of cupboard space, and outdoor access
• Well established and easily maintained front and back gardens
• A most generous SIDE BY SIDE double garage, under the main roof, with dual Gliderol doors, with direct access to the home and back yard, and room for another 2 cars off the street.
Other features of the home include a most pleasing neutral décor throughout, brand new carpets in the bedrooms and lounge room, zoned and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, NBN availability, and secure fencing to the entire property.
Nearby schools include Burnside and Magill Primary, St Josephs, Norwood Morialta High School, Pembroke, Rostrevor, St Peters Girls and Loreto to name but a few!
An easy walk to the nearest bus stop, and the Wattle Park IGA centre, it’s an easy drive or ride down to the Norwood Parade, and only slightly further to the Adelaide CBD!
This home would suit so many! Singles, couples, smaller families, empty nesters, and of course investors!
Your inspection is highly recommended. Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710
Being sold by way of Expressions of Interest concluding at 11.30pm on Friday 14th August 2020 (unless sold beforehand).