WOW !! This beautiful Black Hill icon has undergone an amazing transformation by the highly talented talented Selling Houses Australia team, as seen on Foxtel’s Lifestyle..
From the moment you arrive you will be captivated by the beauty of the building, and upon entering be blown away with the dramatic and beautiful upgrades!
Complete with a brand new tiled bathroom, sensational upgraded kitchen, gorgeous wooden floorboards, and several living spaces this is an extraordinary place to escape to, or perhaps operate as a BnB.
You and your guests can enjoy the tranquility of the Aussie outback, and if you like water sports or exploring as well, Walker Flat on the Murray is less than 18 km away!
Nestled in a valley on the River Marne, the Black Hill Lutheran Church was dedicated in 1898, and served the local community until 2001. It was then purchased and converted to a private residence.
On a fenced and cleared block of a little over 4,100 sqm (approx. an acre) stands the handsome stone church, together with various outbuildings including a transformed Sunday school room.
The former church building features:
• A huge open plan family/dining area in the heart of the building, with a split system air conditioner. With its high timber vaulted ceilings, and 3 magnificent wrought iron chandeliers towering above, this is an awesome area!
• A renovated kitchen, complete with a 5-burner gas top 900mm wide oven.
• A sundrenched north facing living room extension, with a pot belly stove!
• A stunning brand-new bathroom
Other buildings include:
• A new 58sqm color bond shed with power….. Ideal for many hobbies, or perhaps to store a boat or two
• two former Sunday school rooms, one fully renovated awaiting your guests!
• a laundry/storage block
There has been much work on the historic main building including re-roofing, re-wiring, updated septic tank, new 20,000 litre water tank, a bore.
What a divine offering!
Please ring me on 0418 827710 to confirm a time to view.
Richard Colley Mobile: 0418 827710