This fabulous 3 bedroom home, nestled quietly off Gover St between the iconic and much loved “horse parklands” and O’Connell St, is such a good place to be!
Well maintained and beautifully presented, this light filled c2000 Torrens Titled residence offers a great level of comfort, luxury and style with room to move!
Of deceivingly substantial proportion the home features:
A welcoming courtyard entrance off Ashley Street
A delightful lounge flowing through the study nook to a super open plan dining room and rear courtyard beyond
· A “gourmets” kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including a 2 drawer dishwasher, granite topped bench tops and kitchen bar, pantry and copious cupboard space.
· Downstairs laundry and “powder room”
· Delightful rear courtyard with a retractable awning for those sizzling summer days, and able to let light in during the cooler months –a super place for outdoor entertaining and relaxing alike!
· Main bedroom suite of good proportion with an enormous adjacent walk in wardrobe and dressing room, and light and bright ensuite bathroom
· Two further bedrooms with ceiling fans
· Second well tiled bathroom
· Upstairs family/living room.
· Garage with remote roller doors offering internal access to the home.
Other features of the home include 3 metre high ceilings and beautiful solid wood parquetry in the lower living areas, solar panels for low power bills, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, a security system, and a delightful neutral décor throughout.
Simply move in and enjoy the sensational North Adelaide lifestyle –
Please call Richard Colley to arrange an inspection at a time to suit. Expressions of Interest concludes Wednesday 4th October at 11.30am (unless sold beforehand)