A charming, spacious and very comfortable low maintenance home in “blue chip” Kensington Gardens…so close to everything……
What a delight!
This beautiful c1995 stand alone Torrens Titled home is so peacefully positioned in quiet tree lined Orient Road.
• Well sized master bedroom with bay window, walk in wardrobe/dressing room and ensuite bathroom
• 2 other bright and well sized bedrooms
• Massive lounge/sitting room with a bay window overlooking pretty front garden
• Dining room with access to the kitchen
• Roomy kitchen with a dishwasher, and copious pantry and cupboard space.
• Super north facing living room
• Well tiled main bathroom with separate shower and bath, and separate loo next door.
• Big separate laundry with plenty of cupboard space with outside access
• Lovely paved and covered rear entertaining area
• Easily maintained side and front gardens
• Garage with an electric door, and access to rear of the property.
There is a ducted air conditioning, and a most effective gas space heater.
Situated just over 5 km from the city and handy to buses, nothing is far away!!!
This superb brick home has easy access to wonderful Magill Road, Norwood Parade, and the Firle shopping districts, great schools, and easy access to the beautiful Adelaide foot hills.
Nothing to spend… warm and secure…move in and enjoy!
Your inspection is highly recommended. Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710
Being sold by way of Expressions of Interest concluding at 12 noon on Thursday 21st July 2016 (unless sold beforehand).