This charming Torrens Title residence was purchased new by the present owners in 1990 and they are only moving on now due to health care needs.
The home has been very well cared for and is extremely comfortable as is but presents a fabulous opportunity to do your own thing with finishes/fittings now or at some stage in the future, if desired.
Why should I buy this home?
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe downstairs
• Open plan kitchen/family living with sunny North aspect
• Charming (and substantial!) open plan formal living with very pretty outlook
• Easy care walled courtyard gardens including a delightful screened alfresco space adjacent family room
• Bonus compact light and bright ‘retreat’ upstairs
• Additional 2 bedrooms and study (or 3rd bedroom) all with built in wardrobes upstairs (great for the grand kids!)
• Double lock up parking with direct access inside plus additional onsite parking available in front
• Easy (and unrestricted!) visitor parking
• Quietly situated and set amongst some grand period homes and architecture
• Secure and low maintenance – easily locked up and left!
• Plenty of storage
• Pleasant walk through Wellington Square to all facilities in ‘The Village’
Rarely available and highly recommended!
Expressions of Interest close Tuesday 6th November 2018 at 12 noon (unless sold beforehand).
Price guide $1.45m – 1.55m
Inspection by appointment