17 Mackinnon Parade North Adelaide
An absolutely gorgeous sandstone fronted home awaits your viewing – please call Richard to arrange a time that suits you.
Built c1880’s, this delightful, side entranced renovated maisonette has evolved magnificently with modern living in mind! At the quiet “no through road” part of Mackinnon Parade what a place to be!
With its stunning entrance, lofty ceilings, generously sized rooms, smart neutral décor, and magnificent north facing rear living room, this superb home comprises:
· Beautiful front sitting room overlooking the parklands (or third bedroom if required)
· Generous Main bedroom with outstanding built in wardrobes, as well as an adjacent dressing room, and beautifully tiled ensuite bathroom
· Large second bedroom
· Delightful formal dining room, or sitting room – take your pick!
· Magnificent sun filled north facing open plan living room, incorporating meals and sitting areas, with a superb kitchen featuring Miele appliances, fabulous cabinetry, and great bench space.
· The open plan living opens up to the delightful rear covered patio, and very pretty back garden
· A classically renovated and most stylish “family bathroom” .
· Smartly fitted laundry with loads of storage space, leading into a third renovated bathroom.
· The sensational rear yard features paths and beautiful well established garden beds delightfully displaying a well thought out selection of delightful shrubs, trees, and beautiful flowers. What a place to chill out and read a book!
· A rear double garage off Arthur Street provides ample off street carparking for two cars side by side, and plenty of storage space.
Other features of the home include polished floorboards, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, security, and an automatic sprinkler system.
Live the North Adelaide life to its fullest! Which walk for you today? Where to have breakfast, lunch or dinner….What a choice – all so close! ! Mackinnon Parade is also a very short distance to the Adelaide Oval and the zoo, with universities, art galleries, museums, and the Adelaide CBD only a little further.
So well situated on a 440 sqm (approx.) allotment, privately and securely, with valuable rear access, this is brilliant opportunity to purchase a most elegant and comfortable home in this incredible location.
Offered by way of expressions of interest concluding on Tuesday 5th December 2023 at 11.30am (Unless sold beforehand)
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange a private viewing at a time to suit you.