Classically styled, light, bright, large, secure and with great views – this could be it!
Clearly purpose built in 1970 for discerning down sizers from the magnificent Medindie homes it is amongst, this apartment was designed with a feeling of understated elegance…… beautifully fitted out with quality fixtures and fittings and decorated with neutral toning’s.
An apartment built for maximum comfort, a feeling of space, minimal maintenance, and safety in mind.
The red carpet has been rolled out for you as you enter via a secured entrance hallway into the beautifully maintained double brick building, then take the sweeping staircase to the 1st Floor landing, turn right, and enter your new home!
• Large welcoming entrance foyer
• Wonderful open plan living room only dreamt about in an apartment – with those beautiful views!
• Super beautifully fitted kitchen with plenty of bench space, ample storage, stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher – of course!
• Luxurious “big house sized” master bedroom with built in wardrobes and a northerly aspect
• Second double bedroom, also with built in wardrobes
• Beautifully renovated bathroom, with floor to ceiling tiles, quality fittings, and space wired and plumbed for your washing machine and dryer.
• A covered garage in the “stables” at the rear, which also contains a communal laundry if required. There is easy rear entry to the property from Daphne Street.
Other features include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, AiPhone security intercom access, NBN ready, and “AM Boss” retractable stairs to your upstairs storage area above the ceiling!
Living in Medindie is about as good as it gets! Directly opposite the parklands, an easy walk across the park into visit the delights of North Adelaide, and the CBD beyond.
So close to great schools, universities, and hospitals, and of course nestled amongst some of the finest homes in the state. You will adore living here.
A brilliant opportunity to purchase a safe, easy care apartment with a feeling of space and comfort and elegance in this gorgeous location!
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange an inspection at a time to suit you.
For sale by way of Expressions of Interest, concluding Friday 24th July at 11.30pm unless sold before hand.