Incredible in 1975, sensational in 2020! This stunning light filled home is THE place for you to enjoy a superb North Adelaide lifestyle!
Quietly and securely situated in the coveted “middle row” of this beautiful tightly held enclave you will find a home of immediate and immense appeal – a home that will simplify your busy life yet be close to all that North Adelaide, and the City of Adelaide has to offer.
With outstanding views over Brougham Gardens toward the city and hills, this stunning solid brick home features:
• A private paved front courtyard and garden
• A super open plan living room, adjacent to an efficient streamlined kitchen, overlooking the private fenced front courtyard.
• Downstairs powder room, and generous laundry
• Choices of master bedroom – either a huge light filled top story sanctuary with a balcony with some of the best views in town over the city, as well as north over North Adelaide homes toward the horse parklands, or a maybe the second floor bedroom, also of generous proportion, and also enjoying city views – your choice!
• A third bedroom, or study
• A well fitted main bathroom
• Undercover parking, with direct access to the town home
• Reverse Cycle Air conditioners
• Extra storage, most suitable for your wine collection!
• A light and bright neutral décor throughout, with wooden floors in the living area, and carpet in the bedrooms.
Live life to the fullest here! A quick stroll for great coffee or eat at one of the many excellent restaurants and pubs on O’Connell Street, enjoy a quiet walk through the parklands, catch the latest movie at the Piccadilly or visit the North Adelaide Library.
Just a hop, skip and jump to the Adelaide Oval or 10 minutes to universities, museums, art galleries and new Royal Adelaide Hospital on North Terrace. When you are ready to travel just lock up and leave!
Please call Richard Colley 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing of this super home at a time to suit.
For sale by way of Expressions of Interest, concluding Monday 12th October at 11.30am (unless sold beforehand).