Ooh la la!! Beautifully set amongst some of North Adelaide’s most delightful homes this superb home offers first class, low maintenance, safe and very comfortable living!
With its charming stone façade, and solid brick construction, this “villa” was built in 1984. Set amongst gorgeous easily maintained courtyards, with rear access, the home offers superior privacy and space with an abundance of light.
A superb offering for “down sizers”, young professionals, smaller families, or country folk, you will love this home! It features:
• A most welcoming North facing courtyard lined with hibiscus, Lavender, and Jasmin!
• A most generous living room and dining area normally found in homes much larger!
• A fully upgraded gourmets delight kitchen with most attractive “granite” bench tops, quality appliances (including a dishwasher) and a pantry!
• A master bedroom of king-size proportion, together with voluminous built in cupboards, plantation shutters, and a superb “as new” ensuite bathroom
• 2 further bedrooms, one with built ins, both overlooking the sun filled central atrium courtyard
• Main bathroom, also recently renovated, with tasteful tiling, welcoming bath, and separate shower
• Separate loo
• Rear access to the garage via a most delightful tree lined and landscaped driveway….. you could be in Provence!
• Private rear entertainment area, with a parking space for another car
This home is a beauty to behold! “American Kempas” timber floorboards to all living areas, superb carpets in the bedrooms, and a very tasteful neutral palette throughout, you will just love living and entertaining here!
Golf courses, the aquatic centre, great schools, Universities, Adelaide Oval, the new Royal Adelaide Hospital and the Adelaide CBD and the wonderful O’Connell Street precinct are ALL within close proximity.
What a place to live!
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange an inspection at a time to suit you.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest, concluding at 12.30 on Thursday 2nd November 2017, unless sold beforehand.